Deli Announcements (updated August 2, 2021)
- Wearing a face mask inside the Deli is highly encouraged
- The Deli’s seating & self-serve coffee sections are now open
- Take-out is still available
- Curbside Service is still available
- Please order at least 15 minutes before arriving
Deli’s Safety Precautions for the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Wearing a face mask inside the Deli is highly encouraged because COVID infections are still possible, especially the COVID Delta variant.
The Deli is not responsible for COVID infections due to maskless customers.
Please call ahead at least 15 minutes to place your order to reduce your time inside the Deli. If you are paying with a credit card, you can further reduce your contact inside the Deli by providing your credit card information when you call ahead to place your order.
If you don’t feel comfortable coming inside the Deli, we provide curb-side service. Call (973) 831-6100 either from home or when you arrive in the Deli’s parking lot and we will come outside with your order.
Future updates about the Deli’s operation, including precautions for the Coronavirus, will be posted in this announcements section.